Wednesday 24 October 2012

ANNUSHKA joins MYSTIC MELODY in USA.

I'm missing my Little Girls as they've all gone off to their New Homes.

              ALEXANDRA and ANNABEL joined Caroline and Alan.
                I'm waiting for Pictures of them in their new home.
  ANNUSHKA has joined Judith Johnson of Mystic Melody Siberians.




Such a confident Little Girl she traveled all the way to America jumped
                out of her carrier and began posing in a Photo Box.
                                 A DIVA in the making me thinks !!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is stunning, isn't she? Hope all KB and Boris' sisters settle well in their new homes. If they are anything like KB they will be Trouble with a capital 'T' but adorable and have bags of personality too. Ours are both the most gorgeous love bugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Debbie.
    It's lovely to hear kittens I breed are as Siberians should be, great to look at, full of fun and have bags of personality.
    Happy to hear you're enjoying your two hooligans :) xx
    Chin tickles from me XX

    ReplyDelete