Tuesday 31 December 2013

To All my Kitten Owners !!!

                          Thank you ALL for the recent updates and photos. 
                          Your new and not so new Kitties look stunning.

It's always great to hear from you and see how my babies have grown. I often have a tear or two in my eyes as I read your emails and look at your photographs.
                           Your stories are unique except for one common factor .........
                    " how much you all love and care for your cats and kittens ".

                                     It makes doing what I do so worthwhile.
            I love hearing how much pleasure you get from your Siberian mischief makers.
                     Please don't ever stop sending me your wonderful messages.

      So,  as 2014 approaches I'd like to say a huge THANKYOU to you all.
     I hope you have a wonderful New Year and may all your dreams come true ..
                                                         Jackie xx




2 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you too, Jackie! Thank you for breeding such gorgeous cats. Boris and KB have made our lives complete... Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure is All Mine !!!
    Thanks for taking such great care of them xx

    ReplyDelete